The Hyundai Sonata, when it was launched in 2015 created a hype in the market. It was considered as a premium four-seater sedan that can be easily driven to your office or even taken out for a long drive. In 2018, Hyundai has relaunched the Sonata and is hoping to climb the charts even higher before the year ends.
Visalia Hyundai dealer has all the necessary details for you in case you want to purchase this car. The 2018 Hyundai Sonata is available from a starting price of $22,050 which can extend up to $32,450.
Quick Pros and Cons of the 2018 Sonata
Have a look at some quick pros and cons of the brand new 2018 Hyundai Sonata.
- Very spacious interiors with enough boot space and cargo space for all.
- Good implementation of safety features
- Modern and sophisticated exterior design
- The Powertrain comes with 10 years of manufacturing warranty.
- The leg space in the rear is less
- Average engine performance on a base variant of the Sonata
- Even the top variant houses an engine which finds difficult to compete
2018 Sonata – which variant is the best?
Depending on how much your budget allows you, you can choose the right variant as per your preferences. However, you can choose the Limited 2.0T variant that comes with ventilated seats, 2.4-liter engine, a myriad of safety features and a decent engine performance.
Other than this, the Eco variant is commendable as well. It comes with the standard cabin features and equipment. It is also powered by the turbocharged 1.6-litre engine that is capable of producing enough power for your daily urban commute.
Interesting features to look out for!
Here are the best features that have been added to the 2018 Hyundai Sonata that will attract the people for sure.
- Better Suspension – the newly designed suspension system provides the passengers with comfortable riding experience. It absorbs most of the shock that the sedan receives over an uneven surface. Due to the good suspension, it is easier to control it as well.
- Spacious Cabin – the cabin has enough room for 4 adults to comfortably sit and adjust their body. The placement of the keys and controls are also well in the reach of the passengers and especially the driver. There is ample leg space for everyone inside.
- Good Acceleration – the 2018 Hyundai Sonata has received a brilliant tweak that has enhanced the acceleration system. It can efficiently reach 0-60mph in 7.62 seconds without straining the engine much. Even at high speed, the driver will be able to steer the car conveniently without any hassle.
You can visit Visalia Hyundai and get a closer look at the 2018 Hyundai Sonata and decide whether to buy it or not.
Final Verdict – the 2018 Hyundai Sonata is a good-to-go four-seater sedan that will attract a lot of people who are looking for a budget-friendly option. It has now a sportier look and many of the features are very convenient as well.