Chevrolet has been one of the top four wheeler vehicle manufacturers in 2018. They have some of the most popular cars under their name and the Chevrolet Cruze is one of them. The 2018 Cruze has not failed to impress the people in the USA by providing a premium compact-car service. Even with award-winning competitors like Honda Civic Sport and Volkswagen Golf, the Chevrolet Cruze surely hit high in the sales chart of 2018.
Let us have a quick look at the different features that makes Chevrolet Cruze a good choice for the consumers in the compact-car segment. You can visit Porterville Chevrolet dealer to see the vehicle by yourself any time you want!
Best Features of 2018 Chevrolet Cruze
The Chevrolet Cruze surely promises some interesting changes and new features in the 2018 version which makes it popular among the users. We have listed them into different categories for better reading convenience.
- Exterior – even though the exterior changes are not extensive, the new front grille and revamped front and back bumpers, give the car an aggressive look. The car looks sportier because of the sporty new and sharp headlamp in the front.
- Interiors – the interior of the 2018 Cruze is very much beneficial for all the passengers because of ample leg and head-space in the car. The different variants of the car come with separate materials used in the interiors. The MyLink infotainment system steals the show because it is one of the best systems that are available in any other car in the segment. Cargo space in the Cruze is enough for regular usage as well.
- Engine – most of the Cruze variants are powered by the turbocharged 1.4-litre four-cylinder gasoline engine which has also received a 6-speed manual transmission. Another 1.6-litre four-cylinder diesel engine variant is also available which comes with a 9-speed automatic transmission system.
- Performance – the power rev does not feel very strong unless higher speeds are achieved in easy conditions. The 2018 Cruze seems to accelerate pretty well as it can go 0-60 mph in 9.6 seconds. Braking and suspension systems work well because they have been revised a lot but the light gear and clutch pedals can cause inaccurate gear shifts. The diesel engine is loud and can produce significant vibrations at high speeds.
- Fuel Economy – when it comes to fuel economy, the 2018 Chevrolet Cruze does much better than many competitors in the market. The car can achieve 36 mpg for the six-speed transmission whereas the diesel engine can provide a brilliant 52 mpg. So the diesel engine is more economical than the gasoline engine is.
Final Verdict – the 2018 Chevrolet Cruze is available in four major variants – L: $18,870, LS: $19,995, LT: $22,595 and the Premier: $24,395. The Chevrolet Cruze is undoubtedly a good choice for a sub-compact car in 2018 which promises comfort, boot space, fuel economy but can improve on the engine performance and transmission. Visit Chevrolet Porterville to get a close look at the Cruze.