Today, in all the developing nations whether it is UK, USA or India the trend of purchasing second hand car or repossessed cars because it gives the opportunity for the lower middle class people to get their hands on the expensive and big brands cars which would have proved them quite costly when purchased first hand. The growth of internet has enveloped the entire world into its clutches and today almost majority of the business is done online. So, used cars in el cajon has its own merits and demerits. Let`s have a look over the merits first:
- Cost- as said previously also it is the cheat rates at which the cars are available at the auctions makes the purchases favorable. When purchasing from the auctions between different options one gets to select the best and the cheapest that confines well within his budget. This gives him the opportunity to buy the expensive cars which would have been very expensive when sold through conventional dealers.
- Quality- while selling the cars at auctions, the organizers assure the customers, that the car they are selling is of top notch quality and has no mechanical issues. The quality of the product is maintained at very high standards which restores the faith of customers.
- Big brands- similarly the big brand cars such as porsche, jaguar, lamborghini etc are sold at cheap and affordable prices. This gives an ordinary customer en edge to fulfill his aspiration of owing a luxury car.
- Vintage collections- in the used car auctions, the sellers are able to retrieve the vintage collections with some modifications and buyers get their hands on the vintage collection unique cars which are an eye feasts for all.
The cons of online auction of cars:
- Confiscated cars- the cars available for sale at the used car auctions are somewhat confiscated, repurchased and repaired ones. So a buyer cannot buy the story that it won`t face any further mechanical issues later on.
- Damaged- many cars which are brought into the auctions are decorated and furnished externally but when a customer purchases it and takes it on the road is when problems start appearing and the car faces some severe technical and mechanical issues which might cost heavy charges for him.
- Insurance- most of the cars which are sold at the online auction so not have the insurances nor the warranties for them which means that the cars are not assured of any issues in them after the purchase. This is ought to leave the customers in dilemma over their choice of buying.
- Legal issues- after buying a very luxury car from the auction, a buyer may also fall into the trap laid by few smugglers who bought the car illegally into the country and sold through offline channels. This would create problems later for the ownership of car to the buyer. The buyer may have to give away his car or strict action might also take place against him.